With the Raya festivities around the corner, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) has introduced its Digi Sinaran Raya campaign which enables customers to rediscover the spirit of the season while enjoying exclusive Raya deals at the same time. Themed #LebihJimatLagiErat, Digi brings a special sale for everyone to keep them connected to what matters during Raya celebration and at the same time allow them to save up during this challenging time.
Exclusive and exciting deals to light up the Hari Raya celebrations
- Digi is offering postpaid customers all-day and all-usages high-speed Internet of up to 70GB with unlimited calls & Loyalty Bonus! If they switch to Digi Postpaid 80 online now, customers get to enjoy extra welcome bonus and 1-year savings of RM144 for only RM80/month.
- For customers who are looking for a new smartphone, do not miss the chance to own one with the lowest ALL-IN Payment of RM98/month for the latest smartphone on Digi PhoneFreedom 365. They will also get to enjoy 2X Internet GB of up to 200GB including Unlimited Calls and exclusive freebies.
- If customers want more high-speed Internet, they can now get 5X more Internet with passes from only RM5.
- Not to be left behind on the surfing action, for only RM15, Digi Prepaid customers will get to enjoy 30 days Unlimited Social and 50% more Internet (3GB) including 2x the validity.
- Other Internet Cili Padi XL passes priced RM28 and above will also enjoy up to 50% more internet.
- Night owls will be in for a treat as they get to enjoy FREE 60GB between 4am-7am through selected Internet Passes made available under the MyDigi Box of Surprise.
- Shop till you drop this Raya (virtually, of course!) as Digi Business customers will receive FREE Shopee vouchers worth up to RM80,000 when they sign up for any 24-month mobile contract plans or digital solutions.
- Additionally, Digi Business customers can enjoy a FREE Wi-Fi connectivity device and attractive prices with the Go Digi short-term contract broadband plans.
More information on the Postpaid, Prepaid and Digi Business promos can be found HERE.
Celebrating A Meaningful Ramadan and Syawal
During this week leading up to the Raya festivities, Digi encourages its customers to continue to stay at home and observe a meaningful Ramadan and Syawal together as a family. To make the occasion an exciting one for everyone and to keep the Hari Raya spirit alive, Digi has made available a series of exciting activities and deals on its various social media platforms.
Digi will be hosting a #DigiSinaranRaya Special Edition Sales via Livestream on Facebook starting on 18 May 2020 from 9.00pm, offering special offers for plans and devices. To be hosted by Shazeeq of BeautifulNara.com, participants will also get a chance to win exciting gifts worth up to RM3,500 including a smartphone. Grab this opportunity to also e-meet our special guests, Cik Ain of Seminit Resepi and Wan Syafiq from Berani Buat as well as Daddy Hood & Soloz from our e-sports team, Team Bosskurr.
On Digi’s Facebook page, customers are challenged to a fun cook-off series with Seminit Resipi, where they can learn how to create anything, from a Roti Jala Rose to a Kupang Cili Padi for Iftar and even for their Hari Raya spread! Berani Buat, Digi’s home improvement series is another interesting segment especially when most of us are staying home during this festivity. Why not get our hands dirty and try to build a simple hydroponic system at home? These interesting, educational videos can be accessed HERE.
Digi has also come up with a Sing the Raya Song face filter on Instagram that will test us on how well we know the popular Hari Raya songs and its lyrics. Click here to try it.
Bringing attractive offers to customers
Bridging the gap between customers and their favourite local brands, Digi is offering hard to resist offers to customers, from delectable Iftar and Raya treats to fashionable Raya attires all through MyDigi Rewards until the end of May.
Customers can enjoy discounts of up to 60% and more for local foodie brands such as Misz Oven, Jiju’s Cake to Share and Daging Salai Bagak, as well as your all-time favourites like Kenny Roger Roasters, Dunkin’ Donuts and Tiger Sugar. For those who are still looking for Raya apparels, they can get up to 35% discounts from a variety of popular brands including Poplook, Losravelda, D’yana & Zoe Arissa.
Apart from food and fashion, customers can also enjoy attractive subscription offers during this season with EasyAdd by Digi. EasyAdd is offering a free 1-month subscription for Ibadat to get premium features to guide you through the rest of Ramadan and Syawal. For those who want to try their culinary skills during this upcoming Raya celebration, subscribe to Ookbee Buffet for the best recipes for only RM4.90/month along with unlimited access to popular e-magazines.
Do not miss out on the best entertainment for your whole family this Raya with subscriptions at only RM5/month for Mubi Sinema, iflix or Viu – they all come with extra freebies! Subscribe to Mubi Sinema and you will get a FREE Mubi BOO channel. Alternatively, subscribe to Viu or iflix and get FREE 5GB internet to stream your favourite shows. These deals are available exclusively for Digi customers!
Uniting Malaysia through a well-loved sport
Rounding up its Raya campaigns and putting a digital twist in the practice of getting together as part of the Raya celebration Digi is organising a virtual collaboration with the Football Association of Selangor (FAS) to provide fans of the Red Giants a chance to connect with their favourite football team. Be sure to stay tuned via MyDigi app.
With all these exciting activities and deals, Digi strives to provide its customers with a chance to celebrate Raya through the new normal with fun activities for the entire family to stay entertained, while enjoying value-for-money offers.
For more information on Digi’s Raya offerings, visit www.digi.com.my/shop/raya.