In a global report that was researched and published in 2022 by Jabra entitled, “Hybrid Ways of Working”, the study found that 80% of all meetings are either fully virtual or hybrid.
Hybrid natives such as Gen Zs consider their “office” to be their laptop, headset, and places with strong internet connection. They find themselves working in a “third space” such as a co-working space, café, or library, which is seen as a trend this 2023.
Despite the convenience of working from home, there is also the challenge of poor audio and visual quality when it comes to such remote working arrangements. The research study found that 37% of employees globally say they often feel left out of the conversation in hybrid meetings and only 3 in 10 office workers regularly use external audio and video devices for work.
In order to bridge the generational and technological gap in the workforce and be continuously steadfast in engineering improved audio quality, Jabra, the world’s leading professional audio brand, introduces new products in its leading headset and conference speaker line.
The Jabra Evolve2 series sees the addition of three new mid range headsets including the Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex, Evolve2 50 and Evolve2 55 that supports work from anywhere.
Meanwhile, Jabra’s market-leading Speak series of professional speakerphones expands with the Jabra Speak2 75, Speak2 55 and Speak2 40 that offers portability, future-proof sound clarity and quality.
Evolving hybrid work with the new Evolve2 range
The new Evolve2 headsets are meant to empower users with the most useful and professional features to protect their focus zone and enable them to take calls and meetings no matter where they are.
Additionally, the Evolve2 headsets have optimised sound for professional calls and music, so there is no need to switch headsets when it is time for a break. The Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex stands out with its unique fold-and-go design with a collapsible hinged headband, slimmed-down earcups, and a shorter hide-away boom arm.
With the headset, users can be sure to be heard clearly even in loud locations, thanks to a powerful chipset, advanced digital algorithm, and beamforming Jabra ClearVoice microphones for the open office.
The chipset and noise-cancelling technology delivers a best-in-class* Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and close-fitting memory foam earcups help seal out even more of the surroundings.
In addition, these headsets feature the Jabra Air Comfort technology and flexible earcups that rotate to move whenever users do – making the headset incredibly comfortable, no matter how long it is worn.
Jabra is also bringing Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) into a wider range of professional headsets, with a wireless option, Evolve2 55, and a corded version, Evolve2 50. The headsets are built with powerful ANC that has a unique acoustic chamber design, 28mm custom speakers, a specially designed chipset that powers speech-separating, and two premium noise-cancelling microphones.
The Evolve2 mid-range products are certified for all leading virtual meeting platforms, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom.
Making hybrid work life sound better with the new Speak2 range
The new Speak2 range is engineered specifically to meet the need for an intelligent speaker that is built to handle anything a busy hybrid working day throws at you, whether it be conference meetings, direct calls, media streaming, presentation, or even when you are working on the go.
The Speak2 range is engineered to go beyond standard speakerphone performance, and full duplex audio suitable for all meeting participants to not only feel heard but also listened to.
The Jabra Speak2 75 is like a boardroom in your pocket, being the only speakerphone in this range to feature a custom-designed Microphone Quality Indicator.
The 360-degree light ring shows users how well their voice is being picked up by the microphones, giving users the reassurance of true professionalism from wherever they may be working.
This speakerphone includes an advanced full-range 65mm speaker, offering a dramatically more powerful audio experience and ultimately resulting in much more efficient and productive meetings.
The Speak2 40 offers users a USB cable for a direct line whereas the Speak2 75 or Speak2 55 offers users with a choice to go wireless via Bluetooth. The Speak2 range ultimately offers professional, pocketable, and portable devices packed with the latest technology.
Each Speak2 product is also designed to work with all leading virtual meeting platforms, meaning users can participate confidently in calls and meetings from any location, without the worry of poor audio quality or connectivity issues.
Agnes Koh, Regional Product Marketing Manager, APAC, at Jabra says, “These new audio tools are able to support hybrid working by elevating flexible work to the next level. They enable the modern office worker to work in the most productive way, looking, sounding, and being professional.”
“By re-engineering our two leading professional audio ranges, Evolve2 and Speak2, we support the current generation of flexible workers with optimized experiences that will enhance their performance in any hybrid meeting,” says Agnes.
Key features of all three Evolve2 products:
- Maximum comfort with Jabra Air Comfort technology
- Jabra ClearVoice Microphone systems that meet premium microphone for the open office standard
- Integrated 360° busylight
- 28mm custom speakers deliver premium sound for music
- Certified for leading virtual meeting platforms (UC-certified and Microsoft Teams-certified variants available)
- Up to 30m/100ft wireless range (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Personalization with Jabra Sound+, Jabra MySound and voice assistants (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Connect two devices at the same time with dual connectivity (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55) and connect to another device via Bluetooth while plugged in (Evolve2 50)
- Boom arm mute and answer call
- Available in stereo and mono (Evolve2 55 & Evolve2 50 only) – Evolve2 65 Flex available in stereo
- Optional charging stand (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
Key features only of the Evolve2 65 Flex:
- Most portable professional headset with unique fold-and-go design
- Best-in-class Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Hide-away boom arm for discreet on-the-go professionalism
- Up to 20 hours of talk time with ANC/busylight off, up to 15 hours talk time with ANC/busylight on, up to 32 hours of listening time with ANC/busylight off, up to 21 hours listening time with ANC/busylight on
Key features only of the Evolve2 55:
- Up to 16 hours talk time with ANC/busylight off, up to 10 hours talk time with ANC/busylight on, and up to 18 hours listening time with ANC/busylight off, up to 15 hours listening time with ANC/busylight on
- A comfortable fit that’s the best-in-its-class
Key shared features of the Speak2 range:
- Four beamforming noise-cancelling microphones with innovative background noise reduction technology
- Advanced full duplex audio
- Voice Level Normalization technology
- Designed to work with all leading virtual meeting platforms, like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom
- IP64-rated protection from dust and water
Speak2 75 only:
- Super-wideband audio and full range 65mm speaker
- Microphone Quality Indicator
- Up to 33% sustainable materials (from mechanical parts)
- Easy connection with Microsoft Swift Pair
- Plug-and-play straight out of the box
- Up to 32 hours of wireless battery life
- Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms
Speak2 55 and Speak 40:
- Plug-and-play for ease of use, with Jabra Speak2 55 boasting up to 12 hours of wireless battery life
- Contains more than 50% sustainable materials (from mechanical parts)
- Evolve2 50 Stereo MSRP RM1,180
- Evolve2 55 Stereo MSRP RM1,580
- Evolve2 65 Flex MSRP RM1,880
- Speak2 40 MSRP RM1,080
- Speak2 55 MSRP RM1,180
- Speak2 75 MSRP RM2,380
- The Speak2 & Evolve2 Mid-Range will be available from April 2023 onwards. To find out more or to request a demo, visit Jabra at www.jabra.com/evolve2 or www.jabra.com/speak2.