Malaysia’s premier cinema company, TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd (TGV) and leading electronics and home appliances solutions provider, Sharp Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (SHARP) officially marked their first-of-its-kind partnership in recreating a total upgraded entertainment experience at all TGV Cinemas nationwide at the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Signing Ceremony co-hosted by both brands today.
This unique collaboration between TGV and SHARP brings an unparalleled form of entertainment from the home to the big screens that leads to an enriching and elevated customer experience at all TGV cinemas. The MoU was signed by Mr. Tan Lay Han, Chief Executive Officer of TGV Cinemas and Mr. Ting Yang Chung, Managing Director of SHARP Malaysia.
“At TGV, we prioritise our customers’ experience and are always working towards raising the bar for our guests. We are delighted to be partnering with SHARP who shares the same value as us when it comes to delivering the best customer experience and providing premium entertainment – in and out of home,” said Mr. Tan Lay Han.
“As a brand who cares and constantly diversifies to serve for a better experience, we hope to create an environment in the cinema that feels like home for everyone. We are confident this is achievable with SHARP’s products alongside the comfort provided by our prestigious partner, TGV, and as we grow and build stronger relationships with our customers, this partnership will be able to provide Malaysians with an unrivalled entertainment experience. Apart from this partnership, as we have our global launch of the flagship SHARP AQUOS XLED TV that provides superior visual quality for home viewing, we are pleased to have Malaysia as the first ASEAN country to witness this innovation alongside the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas,” said Mr. Ting Yang Chung.
As part of this partnership;
- Will be launching an exclusive line-up of SHARP products on their E-shop, where customers are entitled to complimentary movie tickets upon purchase of SHARP products.
- TGV Movie Club’s members will stand a chance to walk away with SHARP AQUOS 60” TV, with a minimum purchase of four movie tickets.
- Will be giving away up to 5,000 pieces of complimentary movie pass throughout 2023 to individuals who register for Cocoro Life membership.
- Will set up a lifestyle store at TGV Central I-City.
- Enriching the cinema foyer experience with SHARP LED TV’s, sound bars, and activities.
- Install air purifiers at TGV Cinemas’ foyer area to ensure that customers can comfortably enjoy clean air like in their homes.
- Will host Exclusive Movie Screening with Freebies.
In the coming months, customers who make their way to TGV will be the first to receive the latest news and products by SHARP, starting with SHARP’s soon-to-be-unveiled product, XLED TV which will be showcased at TGV Central i-City. TGV customers will also be able to enjoy pre-order exclusives with additional promos and freebies.
For more information about TGV and SHARP or its collaboration, visit the following pages:
|TGV Cinemas: |
|SHARP Malaysia: |