Good news for those of you who’ve been holding out for an Apple iPhone 5S (for whatever reason). MAXIS is now offering a trade-up offer for your old iPhone 4 or 4S, Samsung GALAXY S3 or Note 2, with rebates of up to RM750 towards a new iPhone 5S.
Here’s the official press release from MAXIS:
Thinking of a phone upgrade? Here’s some good news! Maxis, through The Great Upgrade Trade In & Trade Up programme, is inviting you to trade in your old smartphone for a brand new iPhone 5S at some of the best trade-in prices offered in market for the following models:
- RM750 for any iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (any variant)
- RM500 for any iPhone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S3 (any variant)
There’s no need to bring the box, charger or other accessories; just the phone as long as it is in good working condition and meet the following criteria:
- Device is able to Power On and Power Off and Access IMEI
- Display screen is functional & not cracked
- No Damaged / missing buttons or cracked casing
- Find my iPhone feature is unlocked (for iPhone only)
Customers can trade in their old devices in just three easy steps.
- Back up the phone’s data and bring it any Maxis outlet nationwide;
- There, our friendly staff will perform a quick validation check;
- Choose your preferred iValue plan and phone, and pay the top up difference (if any). The iValue 1, 2 or 3 plans start from just RM100 per month, for 24-month contracts.
“With mobile technology seemingly evolving all the time, we understand our customers need to upgrade their devices from time to time. This Great Upgrade Trade In & Trade Up programme is the first of its kind in the country, and we’re making it convenient for our customers to upgrade to one of the most highly sought-after devices. With this trade-in programme, Maxis now has the lowest entry point for the iPhone 5s (all variants) with a contract,” said Dushyan Vaithiyanathan, Maxis’ Head of Consumer Business.
The trade-in offer is valid until 31 July 2014, or while stocks last. For more details, please visit www.maxis.com.my/tradeup.