Garmin unveils the Lily, First Fitness Wearable equipped with Pregnancy Tracking Application
Garmin Malaysia formally introduces the Lily, a fashionable smartwatch and modern accessory for women. Available in duo variants, Classic and Sport, the Garmin Lily features a 34mm watch case, T-bar lug style, subtly patterned lens, and elegant color options ideal for those who seek a fashion-forward alternative to what is currently available on the smartwatch market.
Through Lily, Garmin seeks to empower women with a focus on producing technology designed with features such as menstrual cycle tracking and more. The Garmin Lily is currently the first fitness wearable to come equipped with a pregnancy tracking app.
“The Lily is truly a first-of-its-kind smartwatch: highly feminine, sophisticated and rooted in fashion with essential health and fitness features,” said Mr. Scoppen Lin, Director, Garmin Asia. “Garmin remains committed to creating products that will fit the needs of our female customers. In this case, it’s a small, trendy smartwatch with features designed for female health monitoring.”
Fabulously understated style for the modern women
Designed by women, for women, the Lily’s most notable feature is its petite size which is inspired by classic, jewelry akin timepieces designed for smaller wrists. The Lily’s 34mm watch case is Garmin’s smallest yet, and its unique T-bar lugs and slender 14mm band enhance the overall feminine aesthetic. The Garmin Lily features a unique metallic patterned lens that reveals a bright liquid crystal monochromatic touchscreen display that disappears when not in use. Each of the six different Lily styles has its own lens design, carefully created to be subtle and textural; a refined detail that complements rather than competes.
Lily (Classic) features an Italian leather band, stainless steel bezel and hardware, and comes in three timeless colorways – each with neutral tone-on-tone elements and soft contrasts between the band and metal hardware. The lens patterns for Classic were inspired by high-end fashion but made subtle for everyday wear.
Lily (Sport) comes with a silicone band, aluminum bezel and hardware, and is available in three fresh, athleisure-inspired colorways. The Sport styles feature organic lens patterns that allude to nature, health and wellness.
Track every active moment!
More than an accessory, the Lily is a capable smartwatch that leverages Garmin’s industry-leading health and fitness features for whole body wellness.
- Provides health awareness by monitoring respiration, Pulse Ox, stress, hydration, advanced sleep and heart rate, 24/7 (with user-configurable alerts for high or low readings).
- Body Battery energy monitoring shows the body’s current energy level which can help with scheduling workouts, rest times and sleep.
- Women’s Health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and newly launched pregnancy tracking , giving moms-to-be a snapshot of their pregnancy alongside their other health, wellness and activity data. Through the Garmin Connect ™ app and compatible Garmin smartwatch, users can log pregnancy-related symptoms, track baby movement, blood glucose levels, create customizable reminders, receive exercise and nutrition tips and more. Active moms-to-be can also adjust heart rate alerts and pause training status completely during their pregnancy.
- Breathwork activity guides the user through a relaxing series of breaths and holds for focus and stress relief.
- Sports apps for yoga, Pilates, cardio, treadmill and more. Lily also connects to a compatible smartphone’s GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs and rides.
- Monitor activity throughout the day with step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
Smart features for life on-the-go
The Garmin Lily provides all-day connection and convenience with a battery life of up to five days and smart features including:
Smart notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates and alerts when paired with a compatible smartphone. Android users can respond to texts.
Calendar view: See what the day holds right from the wrist with a convenient calendar widget when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Safety and tracking: Assistance feature sends real-time location to emergency contacts. LiveTrack lets friends and family track the user’s activity in real time, providing peace of mind during outdoor activities.
Sync with Garmin Connect: Health and fitness data lives in one place on the Garmin Connect app where users can go to connect, compete and share.
Price & availability
- Lily Sports Edition – White with Cream Gold, Deep Orchid with Midnight Orchid, Light Sand with Rose Gold
- Lily Classic Edition – Paloma with Dark Bronze, Black with Cream Gold, White with Light Gold