iProperty.com.my is set to RECHARGE the Malaysia property market
The changing property market conditions today is inevitable due to COVID-19. We are seeing digital and data driving the way consumers seek properties. The recent effects of COVID-19 is showing further shifts in the way property agents and property buyers, sellers and investors, interact on their property journey. iProperty.com.my is investing into the Malaysia property market with the launch of a brand new proptech tool, and special support & packages designed specifically for property agents for today’s market. This is with the objectives to forge stronger partnerships with property agents, help them recharge their businesses and the property market, and to come out of COVID-19, stronger.
iProperty PRO: Property agents can RECHARGE with a brand new proptech tool fueled by property data insights
Property is one of the biggest financial transactions a consumer will make in their lifetime and today’s market condition sees property seekers demand more information and insights from property agents. It is key for a property agent to gain consumer confidence for a transaction to happen, and that is more so now than ever. Property seekers are also moving online for their property search and research, and COVID-19 have accelerated this.
iProperty PRO is designed to equip property agents in the market with the right tools and property data insights to help them recharge and grow connections with the millions of property seekers in Malaysia whether it is buying, selling, renting or investing. We want to continue partnering with property agents to provide them with the right tools, support and packages to stand out and win.
iProperty PRO allows property agents to be flexible and adapt to the changing environment. It is also a mobile-first, fast and simple to use tool that allows property agents to connect with the largest pool of property seekers in Malaysia anytime, anywhere. Property seekers can also benefit greatly by getting trusted and professional advice, and the latest data from their property agent before they make that important decision to buy, sell, rent or invest.
#iPropertyCares: Support and packages to RECHARGE property agent businesses impacted by COVID-19
The thousands of property agents in Malaysia are burdened by the after effects of COVID-19. It is our mission to help property agents get through this with not just the right tools but also with our support, and as the market recovers, Malaysia will have talented property agents to help grow the property industry further. #iPropertyCares support was introduced when the MCO was first announced in March 2020 with a second instalment when the MCO was extended. Today we are introducing a third instalment, where iProperty.com.my is making investments to help property agents recharge their businesses across the coming months:
- iProperty PRO – A brand new proptech tool driven by property data insights and designed mobile-first to allow property agents to connect with the largest pool of property seekers in Malaysia, anytime and anywhere. The flexible packages contain enhanced value to help property agents stand out and win at a time when they need it most.
- 25% discount on iProperty PRO subscriptions – New and renewing accounts will get 25% discount on new iProperty PRO subscriptions when signed up during May and June 2020. Applicable for selected packages only.
- 90 days payment holiday for iProperty PRO subscriptions – Property agents do not need to make payment until the 90 th day, helping with their cash flow during these challenging times. It is available for new or renewals onto the new iProperty PRO subscription. The 90 days payment holiday is applicable for Visa and Mastercard debit card or credit card payments only.
- 30 days complimentary account subscription extension – All property agents with an active account subscription as of 6 May 2020 will receive an additional one-time only complimentary extension for 30 days, to their account.
- Up to 50% discount on property listings upgrades – All property agents with an active account subscription as of 6 May 2020 can enjoy up to 50% discount on Featured and Premium 28-day property listing upgrades, during May and June 2020
Property agents can contact their Account Manager for full details.
iProperty.com.my’s aim is to ensure all property agent clients in Malaysia are aware of our support to them.
“The #iPropertyCares third support package is designed to allow property agents to RECHARGE. We want to support the livelihood and careers of thousands of independent property agents in Malaysia who are impacted by COVID-19 to return stronger than before over the coming months. We are making an investment in the market to enable this to happen.” said Sean Liew, General Manager for Agent and Developer Sales, iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Our investment into new proptech tools and data together with the support and packages offered during COVID-19 demonstrates our commitment to the Malaysia property market. We hope this partnership with our property agent clients will leave a positive impact to the Malaysia property market and broader economy.” said Sean Liew.
Premendran Pathmanathan, General Manager for Customer Data Solutions & Quality, REA Group Asia also said: “The property market is going through a lot of changes especially with the current COVID-19. We can expect the property market to continue to evolve as it makes adjustment to adapt. With iProperty PRO proptech tool being launched, we want to ensure that property agents can get the latest cutting-edge property data and trends. iProperty PRO is embedded with the latest property market information and data insights that will help property agents navigate through any market changes. It is a tool that is truly mobile and comes with packages that are value added to help customers stand out. Combined, we believe it will help property agents to recharge their business during COVID-19.”
“With access to the largest pool of property seekers in Malaysia (iProperty.com.my) and latest innovation in design, data and technology, iProperty PRO is the perfect proptech tool and place for property agent clients to connect with the Malaysia property market.” said Prem.