Design a PUBG Mobile Outfit and stand a chance to win an iPhone 11 Pro
The PUBG Mobile Outfit Contest is back for another year and this time, the winner stands a chance to win an iPhone 11 Pro, among other exciting prizes.
Tencent Games, which owns the world’s most popular mobile game PUBG Mobile (PUBGM), is calling all PUBGM fans and players in Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia to put their creativity to the test and design the most imaginative and original outfit to be used in the game.
The contest will run for six weeks, from 23 April to 5 June 2020.
14 finalists will be shortlisted from each country through public voting. PUBG Mobile’s Star Judges will then select three (3) Designer’s Choice Winners and one (1) Country Winner from each country’s 14 finalists.
The Judges will also choose the Grand Prize Winner who designs the most creative outfit design out of the Country Winners from Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. The Grand Prize winner will win an iPhone 11 Pro.
Each Designer’s Choice Winner will receive an Honor 10 smartphone as well as USD100, while each Country Winner will receive a Graphics Pad and USD600. Participants with approved designs will automatically be entitled to receive an exclusive skin pack.
The judges for this year’s PUBG Mobile Outfit Contest are:
Chippy Sirin Preediyanon
To participate in the contest, follow these simple steps:
- Register for an account in PUBG Mobile Outfits Design Contest. To register click here, or log on to pubgmobileoutfitsdesign.com/registration.
- Create your unique outfits design (multiple entries may be submitted)
*Click here download a sample for reference.
- Upload your outfits design with the following specifications:
- Jpg or png format (less than 2MB)
- Dimension 1200px x 900px
- Aspect ratio 4 : 3
- Share your design(s) via Facebook and/or Instagram and tag @PUBGMobile with hashtags #PUBGMOBILEOUTFITDESIGN and #PUBGMOBILEOUTFITS
For more information on this, please visit the PUBG Mobile Outfits Design Contest official site.