realme unveils the First Smartphone with MediaTek Helio G70 in Malaysia, realme C3
realme Malaysia today launched its first smartphone with MediaTek Helio G70 processor, realme C3. This model is a new addition to realme’s C series, which has 10.2 million users across the globe. Previous versions, realme C1 and realme C2 have successfully disrupted the entry-level segment of smartphones. With this newly realme C3 excels in both performance as well as its colourful design which enhances the technology and lifestyle aspects for Malaysian youths.
“Here at realme Malaysia, we understand our users’ need for strong performance, ultra long battery life, beautiful display and realme’s camera technology, all in one smartphone. With that, realme gave birth to another leap forward product – realme C3. It is also the first model in its price segment to be featuring the world’s first MediaTek Helio G70 processor which ensures powerful and speedy performance for both mainstream users as well as gamers. We hope Malaysians will fall in love with realme C3, the latest addition to realme’s C Series,” said Tiffany Teh, Brand Manager of realme Malaysia.
Triple AI Camera
realme C3 features 12MP+2MP+2MP triple rear camera setup. The rear main camera features a F1.8 large aperture and a large 1.25μm pixel size. It can zoom up to 4X and supports PDAF autofocus. This makes the pictures clear in daylight and bright in low light & dark environments as well. The 4 cm super macro lens will give more details when users shoot tiny objects. Users can create more with the subtle. The triple rear camera also supports hardware level bokeh, which is more natural and makes the subject more prominent, whether it’s plants, animals or people.
The realme C3 has exciting features like Chroma Boost, portrait mode and slow motion video recording, which is difficult to find in this segment. The Chroma Boost feature, through the pixel-level mapping algorithm, restores the brightness and colour, giving better dynamic range, screen contrast and vivid colours.
Apart from this, the camera supports an automatic HDR mode. When turned on, one can keep the highlights and dark details in the picture to get accurate images with abundant details and more colours. The camera also supports 1080p video shooting and slow motion videos at 120 fps.
On the front, it has a 5MP Selfie camera which supports AI beautification function, HDR mode, portrait mode and a Panoselfie feature that can take wider selfies.
Colourful Design & Stylish Display
The realme C3 comes with the biggest display in this segment with a 6.5″ HD+ mini drop display which is 30.9% smaller than the normal dewdrop, making the screen to body ratio as high as 89.8%. This big screen will enhance the viewing experience while watching movies, playing games or scrolling through social media.
The design inspiration of the exciting new colours, Blazing Red and Frozen Blue of realme C3 has come from hot lava and cold glacier. The exquisite optical texture implemented on the plastic mold has been done by combining polishing, radium carving and sandblasting technology.
The realme C3 is the world’s first phone with MediaTek Helio G70 processor which is the best in this segment and has a MediaTek Gaming Technology to optimize network latency. It is an eight-core 12nm processor that clocks up to 2.0 GHz, making it one of the fastest and latest in its category. The realme C3 is ideal for mainstream smartphone users and elite mobile gamers with an efficient, high performance ARM Mali-G52 GPU.
The realme C3 has Antutu benchmark scores of over 193,000 giving the best performance in this segment, which is much higher than any phone in this segment. As for high speed connections the phone features a dual Wi-Fi, allowing the phone to seamlessly switch to the optimal band providing a faster connection.
Adding on to multimedia usage, the realme C3 has the Display Latency Optimization of MediaTek Helio G70, which gives faster response time, more accurate screen control and thus increases the fluidity of the touch screen. Further enhancing the visual experience, the MediaTek Helio G70 has Premium Picture Quality that supports True Colour. With better screen contrast, the output is brighter and gives clearer picture while gaming and watching videos – giving realme C3 an advantage of a better range of vision that other models cannot see.
The realme C3 also features triple card slot with a dual SIM slot and a dedicated SD card slot expandable up to 256GB. This model not only has an ultra-fast fingerprint unlocking in only 0.27 second, but also support facial recognition, which can be easily unlocked with a single click or glance, convenient to unlock and safe for your privacy at the same time.
The realme C3 features a huge 5000mAH battery with which one can enjoy non-stop entertainment. With realme C3 one can joyfully talk for hours, stream YouTube videos, listen to music, play games, and navigate for hours without any interruptions. It also supports reverse charging, which means it can charge other devices like a power bank.
realme C3 with realme UI update
The realme C3 is the first realme smartphone to be launched with realme UI build-in based on Android 10. This realme UI is well-built for an enhanced and closer to stock Android experience.
Concept of Real Design, realme UI resonates is inspired by real life – realme UI is designed focusing on 4 things – system colours, icons, wallpapers, and animations.
- In terms of colours, realme UI uses high-saturation and high-brightness colours to construct an authentic colour scheme, bringing a sense of vitality and freshness.
- Customisable icons – realme UI also introduced the icon customisation function. Now, users can not only change the shape and size of the icons but they can even change the internal graphic size of the icons.
- Wallpaper – realme UI also brings in 11 new wallpapers inspired by natural elements which are indeed a perfect match for its color scheme.
- realme UI with Quantum Animation Engine – In terms of system animation, realme UI is equipped with the latest quantum animation engine, which improves the screen fluency.
To enhance the user experience realme UI features several customised trendy functions:
- Focus Mode – Turning on the “Focus Mode” can help users isolate themselves from the outside world, and the system will simultaneously play some relaxing music. This will turn on DND (Do Not Disturb), preventing new notifications from swarming in, and one of the four built-in tunes can be chosen to dive in a relaxing zone.
- Dual Mode Music Share – This feature is extremely useful if two users are trying to enjoy the same video or song at the same time from the same device. The realme C3 can connect a pair of wireless earbuds and a wired earphone simultaneously, so two people can listen to the same song played from the same realme smartphone.
- Three-finger Screenshot Gesture – Just use 3 fingers to take a screenshot, press and hold on screen, then swipe to capture the selected part of the screen. No more cropping is needed, and taking a partial screenshot is done with just one step.
Personal Information Protection
The realme UI also aims to further protect user privacy, and changes the way apps can access personal information. By turning on “Personal Information Protection” in realme UI, the system will provide empty information pages when the apps are requesting to access the user’s personal information.
Light, fast and power-saving features & trendy functions – realme UI follows the latest Android 10, a system with light, fast, and power saving features which has been further optimised in terms of fluency, power consumption and performance.
|First online Sale on Shopee
– 3 March 2020, 6PM onwards
– 6 months extended warranty only on first online day sale
– Link: http://bit.ly/C3shppr
First offline sale nationwide
– 7 March 2020
– 6 months extended warranty only on first offline day sale