Lenovo gives you the Premier Support you deserve
Lenovo, the world’s leading PC manufacturer brings Premier Support to modern workplaces at a time where IT budgets are contracting and the in-house IT teams need to be even more efficient. In high-pressure environments, the last thing anyone wants is an IT issue which takes days to resolve resulting in wasted downtime.
Lenovo Premier Support aims to reduce the complexity and IT operational costs by helping to manage routine support tasks, freeing up in-house IT staffs so they can focus on strategic efforts to move the organization forward. This solution also helps to boost end users’ productivity and minimize downtime by connecting the users directly to professional technicians from Lenovo to solve various hardware and software issues.
With Lenovo Premier Support, commercial customers will be able to enjoy –
- Onshore advanced technical support,
- Phone Support: 9:00am – 8:00pm (Mon – Fri)
- Onsite Support: 9:00am – 6:00pm (Mon – Fri)
- Single point of contact for simplified end-to-end case management
- Next business day onsite labor2 and parts prioritization
- Reporting suite is available quarterly to measure and evaluate service levels and more
- Comprehensive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software and hardware support
- Designated Technical Account Managers for proactive relationship and escalation management
- Lenovo Solution Center with automated system error detection and support case creation
More information about Lenovo Premier Support and its terms and conditions are available at here.