LEGO’s Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is cruising to Malaysia
LEGO Malaysia has launched its latest LEGO® Creator Expert model, the first-of-its-kind Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®. Developed in collaboration with Harley-Davidson, LEGO’s interpretation of the iconic Milwaukee motorcycle encapsulates the real-life machine experience for Harley-Davidson enthusiasts and LEGO fans of all ages.
Fans get to explore the finer details of this iconic piece of engineering with it’s solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee- Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, movable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
The LEGO Creator Expert Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is made up of 1,023 LEGO pieces and is priced at RM459.90. It is available at all LEGO Certified Stores (LCS) and at Brick Magic Asia.
Gadgets, Photography, Automobile, Lifestyle