LEGO’s Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is cruising to Malaysia
LEGO Malaysia has launched its latest LEGO® Creator Expert model, the first-of-its-kind Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®. Developed in collaboration with Harley-Davidson, LEGO’s interpretation of the iconic Milwaukee motorcycle encapsulates the real-life machine experience for Harley-Davidson enthusiasts and LEGO fans of all ages.
Fans get to explore the finer details of this iconic piece of engineering with it’s solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee- Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, movable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
The LEGO Creator Expert Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is made up of 1,023 LEGO pieces and is priced at RM459.90. It is available at all LEGO Certified Stores (LCS) and at Brick Magic Asia.