BenQ releases the New Integrated Display Solutions to satisfy the Needs of Interactive Visual Experiences in Any Meeting Room and Classroom
BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of visual display solutions, today showcased the new RP Series Germ-Resistant and Smart Eye-Care Interactive Flat Panel (65” RP6501K, 70” RP7501K, and 86” RP8601K), a full lineup of Dustproof Laser Projectors from 4K projector (LK970), Short Throw projector (LW820ST), Ultra Short Throw projector (LH890UST) and Fixed Lens projector (LU950) along with the new generation of Wireless Presentation Device InstaShow WDC20.
“BenQ is one of the worldwide leading display solution providers that is committed to providing human-centric technologies with great integrations among Dustproof Laser Projectors, Germ-resistant and Smart Eye-Care Interactive Flat Panels and Wireless Presentation Device InstaShow – WDC20.” said Jeffrey Liang, President of BenQ Asia Pacific. “With the strength of innovation and integration, BenQ always strives to journey ahead in order to create remarkable and leading technologies. Impressively, Interactive Flat Panel commands the No.1 product in market share within the 1H of 2018 in Australia (Futuresource Consulting Ltd., 2018 Q1 report). This includes the result of 4K Projector being the No.1 for 3 consecutive quarters (Futuresource Consulting Ltd., Worldwide territory, 2018 Q3 report). We place our effort in providing solutions to multiple multimedia device connectivity and software compatibility issues, which as a result saves a lot of time as well.”
Complete Line-up of Dustproof Laser Projector to Cater to Every Room
As a leading player in the field of projector and the Worldwide No.1 DLP Projector for 9 years, BenQ is dedicated to providing the highest quality projectors that cater to different sizes of classroom and meeting rooms. BenQ offers a full line-up of Dustproof Laser Projectors that include: 4K projector, Short Throw projector, Ultra Short Throw projector and Fixed Lens projector.
- Long-Term Durability with BlueCore and Dust Guard Pro Technologies:
BenQ’s new Dustproof Laser Projectors equipped with BlueCoreTM and Dust Guard ProTM technology offers colours with realistic imagery, and display runs continuously for longer than 20,000 hours without replacement. Moreover, IP5X-rated Dust Guard technology, means that the dust filters block particulate matter as small as 2.5 micrometers (PM2.5) and 90 percent of all airborne dust particles. The Dustproof Laser Projector series includes 4K, Optional Lens, Fixed Lens, and Ultra Short Throw models. All of these can be used in different environments such as Auditorium, Lecture Hall, Small to Large-sized Meeting Rooms and classrooms.
- Impeccable Image Quality of Real Colours: Featuring accurate 95% coverage of the Rec. 709 colour gamut, the Dustproof Laser Projectors are equipped with Dual Colour Wheel System to deliver precise and realistic colour and maximum impact in today’s infographics.
- Flexible Installation and Reliable Operational Readiness: Leveraging the innovative laser light source, the Dustproof Laser Projectors offer a wide range of flexible installation capabilities such as central lens design, 1.5X big zoom, dual-axis H/V lens shift, 360° vertical projection, and two-dimensional keystone correction with Corner Fit for diverse mounting scenarios.
The evolution of the Interactive Flat Panel with the unique Air Quality Sensor and Cloud Collaboration
BenQ understands indoor air quality affects concentration and performance of people. The new RP Series Germ-Resistant and Smart Eye-Care Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) includes an Air Quality Sensor, which is capable of detecting CO2 intensity indoors. With the unique TÜV-certified technology of Germ Resistant and Low Blue Light and Flicker-free technologies plus anti-glare display, the device acts as a safeguard in the classroom and meeting room. In order to boost meeting and learning efficiencies, BenQ’s new RP Series also comes with the upgraded EZWrite 5.0 that supports cloud collaboration. Users can simply join Cloud Whiteboard to share ideas on the cloud using their own mobile devices.
- Air Quality Sensor: The new RP series IFP incorporates an air-quality sensor to help monitor indoor CO2 concentration level in classrooms and meeting rooms by showing current CO2 level in Low, Moderate, High or Very High on the homepage of IFP, reminding users to adopt necessary mechanisms to keep CO2 concentrations at an ideal level. The thoughtful design ensures that participants can remain highly focused while enjoying a much healthier indoor environment.
- Cloud Whiteboard: With the upgraded EZWrite 5.0, BenQ’s new RP Series IFP allows users to enjoy enhanced interactivity by using Cloud Whiteboard to collect, categorize, edit, and share ideas between the IFP and mobile devices without geographic restrictions and user limits. The Cloud Whiteboard also supports Sticky Notes functions which opens up endless possibilities for engagement.
- Dual Pens for Simultaneous Collaboration with Different Colors: Featuring Fine IR technology, EZWrite 5.0 series supports dual pens that allow two users to write or draw simultaneously with different colours, eliminating the need to change the pen’s colour.
- Brush Mode for Creative Education: EZWrite 5.0 expands the digital writing experience by allowing users to use digital pens, calligraphy brushes, and more when annotating on the IFP. EZWrite 5.0 is ideal for creativity, inspiring creations in art classes, offering effortless experiences like writing and drawing with actual pens and brushes.
- Account Management System Allows Unlimited Users to Access Personalized Files: In order to facilitate the process of device and user account management for both end users and IT staff, Account Management System (AMS) is designed to manage unlimited user accounts and device settings on the cloud for BenQ Interactive Flat Panels. AMS also allows end users to access their personalized workspace environment and settings on any IFP that they have logged into, and the process could be further accelerated with BenQ designed NFC cards without typing account names and passwords.
Present Your Ideas with Smart Display and InstaQShare App
Built with a custom Android™ OS, WPS Office App and InstaQShare app, BenQ’s non-touch Smart Display is designed for huddle spaces that enable simple wireless presentation and collaboration through screen mirroring on Android, iOS, Mac or Windows devices.
Wireless Presentation System: InstaShow WDC20
Featuring True Plug-n-play and AES 128-bitsecurity encryption, the new InstaShow WDC20 is a wireless presentation device that ushers opportunities in network collaboration without additional facility investment or training. The new InstaShow WDC20 supports mobile devices and up to four different split screens. The new feature greatly improves working efficiency between colleagues. It will be available from February 2019.
For more information about new BenQ Dustproof Laser Projectors and RP series Interactive Flat Panels information, please visit here.