Risk an Affair – The New Dream Cars Collection by Mercedes-Benz
The Dream Cars collection of Mercedes-Benz are the embodiment of the brand’s design philosophy of senual purity, passion and alluring desire. These cars were crafted to fulfil the dreams of our most passionate fans – offering pure performance, breathtaking style, state-of-the-art engineering and absolute luxury.
“From the seductive design of the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, which was the original four-door coupe, to the AMG GT C which adds yet another thrilling facet to the AMG GT family and the E-Class Cabriolet, a masterpiece of intelligence now with the liberation of topless motoring, the Dream Cars offer the utmost indulgence for every kind of driver. In other words, we invite you to Risk an Affair,” said Mark Raine, Vice President Sales & Marketing Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.
Designed to Seduce – The new Mercedes-Benz CLS
The original is reborn in the all-new Mercedes-Benz CLS. As the creator of the four-door coupe, the CLS brings new generation powertrain technology in the form of electrified 2.0-litre in-line four-cylinder and 3.0-litre in-line six cylinder twin-turbo along with latest generation assistance systems such as and the cutting-edge Widescreen Cockpit with COMAND online infotainment. With superior luxury and breathtaking style, the CLS offers a premium experience similar to that of an S-Class but for the owner who prefers to be behind the wheel.
“The Mercedes-Benz CLS has been an icon since its introduction, a supremely crafted four-door coupe. With an unmistakably unique aesthetic, which has now set the tone for the contemporary Mercedes-Benz design language, it is a legendary automobile and has completely earned its place among our Dream Cars. In addition, the CLS features a new generation electrified powertrain for the perfect combination of luxury, comfort, progressivity and performance in a bold statement. Without a doubt, the CLS is Designed to Seduce,” said Mark Raine, Vice President Sales & Marketing Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.
- The Mercedes-Benz CLS enters its third generation, bringing with it the heritage of sensual design and the bold claim of creating the four-door coupe segment.
- Introducing the CLS range are the CLS 350 and CLS 450 Edition 1, while the Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 adds a further dimension of performance to the class and comfort of this iconic model line.
- Edition 1 specification of the CLS 450 and the AMG CLS 53 adds even more exclusivity to superlative expression of style with a COPPER ART interior concept and interior trim in open-pore black ash wood with Edition 1 laser engraving as standard.
- The CLS introduction in Malaysia brings with it the first application of Mercedes-Benz’ new generation electrified twin-turbo engine with electric boost compression and an Integrated Starter Generator.
A Masterpiece to Liberate – The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet
Comfort and luxury meet open-air pleasure in the all-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet. With expressive proportions and a puristic, surface-accentuated design, the E-Class Cabriolet offers a distinctive character along with a classic fabric soft top. The E-Class cabriolet is for the driver who wishes to savour every journey.
As a member of the current E-Class family, the new Cabriolet offers all the familiar features available for the E-Class Saloon and Coupé. Active Brake Assist comes as standard. It is able to warn the driver of an imminent collision, provide optimum support with emergency braking and, if necessary, also autonomously apply the brakes. In addition to slower-moving, stopping or stationary vehicles, it can also detect pedestrians crossing in the danger zone ahead of the vehicle.
- The Masterpiece of Intelligence finds freedom of expression and indulgence as a cabriolet, combined with the elegance and class of the E-Class limousine.
- Complementing the recently-launched S-Class Cabriolet and C-Class Cabriolet, Mercedes-Benz continues a tradition of emotional and desirable premium soft-top convertibles.
- The E-Class Cabriolet features all the intelligent innovations of the E-Class limousine and more, including the Widescreen Cockpit with COMAND Online infotainment, extended intelligent safety functions, 19-inch alloy wheels and MULTIBEAM LED headlights.
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet is available in Malaysia as an E 300 specification and presented in sporty AMG Line, priced from RM588,888.
Performance to Thrill – The Mercedes-AMG GT C
Originally crafted as a roadster, the Mercedes-AMG GT C finds new focus conceived in the form of a coupe. Powerful and poised to perform, AMG motorsport and racing technology features prominently in the GT C, with influence from the AMG GT R in the form of sculpted aerodynamic bodywork and AMG sport seats.
“The brutal Mercedes AMG GT C is an exciting addition to the AMG GT collection and, of course, to the World’s Fastest Family. Incredibly powerful and dynamically superior, the AMG GT C is also the complete aesthetic package with the intimidating Panamericana grille, wide stance and low, purposeful silhouette. With the new GT C, the AMG GT family has options for all passionate AMG aficionados, but all carrying the same superior motorsport DNA and coming from the same high performance bloodline for the ultimate in AMG performance,” said Mark Raine, Vice President Sales & Marketing Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.
- Mercedes-AMG welcomes the GT C Coupe into the growing AMG GT family, introducing a new level of performance to slot in between the AMG GT S and the Beast of the Green Hell, the AMG GT R.
- Powered by the 4.0-litre biturbo V8 developed and engineered by AMG and mated to an AMG Speedshift DCT 7-speed transmission, the GT C produces 557 hp and 680 Nm of torque, 47 hp and 30 Nm respectively more than the AMG GT S – good for a 0-100 km/h time of 3.7 seconds on to a top speed of 316 km/h.
- Continuing the theme of the AMG GT family design direction, the GT C is pure purpose – a long low hood featuring the AMG Panamericana grille with new Jet Wing air intakes, and a broad rear end which portrays an aggressive stance and offers improved traction from the wide tyres and track length.
For more information on the new models, visit www.mercedes-benz.com.my.