Lenovo’s robust lineup of new devices set to transform the future workspace
Lenovo, the world’s leading PC manufacturer launched a range of highly-anticipated products across commercial and consumer categories, including the three refreshed products in the ThinkPad X1 family – ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ThinkPad X1 Yoga and ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and more exciting products.
According to the recently published IDC InfoBrief 2018 report commissioned by Lenovo, the millennial generation will make up more than 50% of the workforce in Asia Pacific by 2020. This new group of employees incorporate the latest technology into their work and have higher standards for performance, security, mobility and flexibility. In line with that, Lenovo employs a user-centric strategy across all their products to meet the needs of a digital-first workspace.
A Smarter ThinkPad Line
The ThinkPad family continues to push the boundaries in laptops for business professionals with the X1 line. Displays, privacy and connectivity across the X1 line have been refreshed to respond to the changing work environment.
2018 ThinkPad X1 Carbon and ThinkPad X1 Yoga
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon remains the world’s lightest 14-inch commercial laptop with durable chassis, while the ThinkPad X1 Yoga is the world’s only convertible with integrated pen and Global LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) capability
- The world’s first to support Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) and brilliant display supporting up to 500 nits peak brightness
- 360o Far-Field Communication microphones that support Wake-on-Voice function and hands-free Amazon Alexa enabling users to give command from afar, even in noisy environments or while playing music at loud volumes
- Unparalleled productivity and security with glance-eye-tracking powered by infrared camera
2018 ThinkPad X1 Tablet
- Uncompromised PC performance with Intel 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and full-function ThinkPad keyboard experience
- Enhanced user interaction with new vibrant 13-inch HDR Ready 3K display and Lenovo Pen Pro
- Legendary ThinkPad durability and uncompromised security with infrared camera and Fingerprint Reader
Lenovo’s Complete Product Offerings
Lenovo also revealed other products on top of the ThinkPad X1 refreshed line. The launch event saw the reveal of the ThinkPad X, T and L Series, X280, X380 Yoga, T480, T480s, T580, L380, L380 Yoga and L480; Workstations, P52c, P520, P720; Tab 4 8-inch Plus series; Tab 4 10-inch Plus series (Android) and Yoga Book (Windows 128GB).
As the only tech brand to offer end-to-end solutions, enterprises small and large can look to Lenovo for all their workspace needs.
“We are committed to user-centric transformation. Today’s launch solidifies Lenovo’s continued dedication to innovation through the lens of consumers and changing landscape of technology adoptions,” said Khoo Hung Chuan, General Manager of Lenovo Malaysia and Singapore Lenovo. “We’re designing smarter workspaces with new state-of-the-art innovations that are abundant in Internet of Things, promise mobility, security and unsurpassed performance flexibility and style.”
Pricing and Availability
ThinkPad Pricing and Availability in Malaysia
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon is available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide beginning 14 March 2018. Recommended Retail Price starts at RM7,999.00.
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga is available online and at all LES nationwide beginning 14 March 2018. Recommended Retail Price starts at RM8,999.00.
- ThinkPad X1 Tablet’s availability and pricing in Malaysia will be updated soon.
For pricing and availability of other products, please refer to www.lenovo.com/my.