The Future Workstyle Of Businesses
Kuala Lumpur (23 August 2016) — Flicoh Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. today introduced the next generation of business processes defined as Workstyle Innovation, a term originally coined by Ricoh. The new workstyle is said to revolutionise the way businesses, small or large, operates.
The Workstyle Innovation is truly the future of office automation available from Ricoh across the globe, encompassing a number of building blocks focused on key customer technology concerns such as Intelligent Device, Mobility, Business Process, Cloud, Connected Office and Autonomous Support.
- Intelligent Device — Ricoh’s core technology MFPs, Printers, and other devices act as a development platform for users to utilise and create limitless applications to meet specific business requirements. Combined with an intuitive user interface and design suite, it can adapt to any workstyle.
- Mobility — Offers seamless and secure integration with mobile devices, to enable all users access the information they need anytime, anywhere.
- Business Process — Value-added solutions can be deployed into Ricoh’s devices directly to support business processes. Additionally, customised processes can be created to optimise workflow and enhance workstyle.
- Cloud — Includes connectivity to the cloud as a standard support to more advanced productivity. It has standard browser technology and a multitude of cloud connectors, enabling complete access to cloud services.
- Connected Office — Integrates devices together so information delivered in multiple formats, across multiple devices and locations can be shared, accessed and acted upon seamlessly. It enables all devices to be connected in the office using simple device connectors.
- Autonomous Support — Supports comprehensive remote assistance, as well as on-board video for changing customer environments and key business process by having all devices on and available when needed.
The ever-changing work environment compels businesses to adapt to a workstyle that will help them remain competitive. With the new Workstyle Innovation, businesses can access all their information through a Connected Office concept, linking a series of intelligent input and output devices to perform efficiently.
SMEs and individuals will find this especially beneficial as they can edit, save, store, access data and present their ideas easily anytime, anyplace and anywhere, all the while being on the go. When a suite of Ricoh products are synced using the RICOH Smart Device Connector mobile app, the app acts as a central control to navigate documents at a click of a button.
“In this day and age, information is king. It is great to see how the landscape of technology has vastly transformed in the last few decades, shifting the paradigm in work cultures. The new workstyle allows businesses to get their message across faster and be one step ahead of changing trends. To meet the growing demands businesses encounter, we have put together the Workstyle Innovation to make working anywhere and effectively, a reality,” shared Nick Tan, General Manager of Marketing of Ricoh Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
He added, “With the high usage of smart and mobile devices permeating the workplace, we want to enable businesses the right access to their information with lesser time consumption. Soon, businesses will realise that the only tool they will ever need is in the palm of their hands. We are positive that the new workstyle will increase productivity and enhance efficiency in an office by providing the right infrastructure to operate their business.”
For a seamless connected workplace experience, the Workstyle Innovation is made possible with the RICOH Smart Device Connector app, interactive Whiteboard (IWB), Multi Function Printer (MFP) with a Smart Operation Panel (SOP), Ultra Short Throw Projector and supporting solutions.
Download the RICOH Smart Device Connector mobile application available for free on the App Store and Google Play Store.
More information on Ricoh Malaysia can be obtained by visiting www.ricoh.com.my or calling 1-300-88-8228.
Gadgets, Photography, Automobile, Lifestyle