HP Inc. empowers “One Life” with Breakthrough Computing Solutions and Stunning Design
Macau (7 April 2016) — HP today unveiled its latest computing innovations which transform the mobile computing experience. From the thinnest and lightest notebooks to a next-generation mobility platform, the new line-up addresses customers’ needs for devices that take them through the rigours of work and the enjoyment of life.
Work and life are converging into “One Life” and there are no longer boundaries between the two. Workplaces are no longer confined spaces but anywhere with an Internet connection, and workstyles involve more collaboration than ever before. Today’s workforce, consisting of a growing millennial base, expects the technology they use to fulfill both their business and personal requirements.
“Millennials want the device they use to be stylish and stunning, and which gives them the freedom to create and express their aspirations. If they use the device for work, they also want to be sure that it is secure enough and lets them collaborate effortlessly,” said Anneliese Olson, General Manager and Vice President of Personal Systems Business, HP Asia Pacific and Japan. “At HP, we are constantly pushing the envelope in design, productivity, security and entertainment to build innovative products for ‘One Life’, so our customers get an enhanced computing experience whether for work or play.”
These new products include:
- HP Spectre – Not only is it beautifully crafted in a high gloss copper-accented CNC machined aluminum chassis, the HP Spectre is also the world’s thinnest laptop – as thin as a triple A battery – but with full performance and up to nine and a half hours of battery life.
- HP EliteBook Folio – the perfect combination of commercial-grade performance in a premium consumer notebook design. The thinnest and lightest business-class notebook HP has ever created at only 12.4 mm and under 1 kg, the EliteBook Folio does not compromise on business-critical robustness, security and manageability.
- HP Elite x3 – the first built-for-business mobile device running Windows 10 that revolutionalises the mobile computing experience. The HP Elite x3 bridges phablet, laptop and desktop use cases from a single computing device while enabling users to run key productivity apps across these different experiences seamlessly.
Rounding up HP’s new premium PC portfolio
- The thinnest 14” business-class notebook – the HP EliteBook 1040 G3 – and the new HP EliteBook 800 G3 series – the next generation of HP’s best-selling business-class notebooks.
- The Elite x2 1012, the first 2-in-1 tablet built for business which is just 8.1mm3 thin and has a built-in kickstand with 150 degrees of adjustability.
- The new generation HP ENVY with a 15.6” diagonal display and a sleek, metal design. 0.36 kg lighter than the previous generation, weighing from 1.93 kg4 and 17.95mm thin.
Gadgets, Photography, Automobile, Lifestyle