Sony introduces New BRAVIA LCD TV Line with Exclusive X-Reality PRO in Slim Design
Malaysia (3 March 2016) — Sony will introduce a new BRAVIA® LCD television series with multiple screen size options from 40” class to 48” class.
Sony expands its product line-up with X-Reality PRO which provides stunning details for any content such as TV broadcastings, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video services and digital photos. Every single pixel is up-scaled beautifully by Sony’s exclusive picture processing technology. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database. Furthermore, X-Reality PRO reproduces lively colors without sacrificing any brightness, hue or saturation of the original object.
These new BRAVIA televisions are designed with sleek lines and an elegant slim display to complement your home interior and its clean cable management keeps wires out of view when you watch the screen.
The W650D series incorporate Clear Phase audio technology which analyzes and compensates for inaccuracies in the built-in loud speaker’s response, resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
The W650D series connect to a wide range of Internet video services such as YouTube and Netflix* wirelessly by using built-in Wi-Fi®. Photo Sharing Plus makes it possible for up to 10 users to share photos and music from their smartphone or tablet wirelessly on the big screen.
The W650D series is priced at RM1,699.00 and is now available at all of our Sony Stores, Sony Centres, as well as www.sony.com.my.
2016 BRAVIA LCD TV Line-up
W650D Series (40” and 48” Class models) Full HD LCD TV
- Features X-Reality PRO to provide stunning detail with Sony’s unique reality creation database algorithm whether you are viewing a TV broadcastings, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video service or digital photos.
- The sleek lines and an elegant slim display come with clean cable management to keep wires out of view when you watch the screen.
- Features Clear Phase audio technology which analyzes and compensates for inaccuracies in the speaker’s response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker’s frequency response with far higher precision than ever before.
- Supports major Internet video services such as YouTube, Netflix and Opera apps* to enjoy more video content easily with built-in Wi-Fi®. (*Internet video services available vary by country)
- Features Photo Sharing Plus which allows customer to throw photos* from their smartphone onto the big screen wirelessly, and to share their favorites photos from the TV. (*Android 2.3 and above, and iOS5 and above)
- X-Protection PRO enhances Sony TV’s durability with four protection features to guard against Dust, Lightning, Surge and Humidity.