Jabra answers your call for the Best of Voice, Music & More with Four New Audio Solutions
Kuala Lumpur (29 October 2015) — From industrial strength durability, unbeatable sporty style to suave sophistication and superior sound, Jabra, the world leader in innovative audio solutions today launched four brand new headsets to suit the different demands of today’s modern lifestyle. The media launch saw the launch of the Jabra Sport Pace, Jabra STEEL, Jabra Halo Fusion and Jabra Eclipse.
The four additions further strengthen Jabra’s already comprehensive portfolio for its Voice, Sport and Music categories, while showcasing the global audio lifestyle specialists latest technological breakthroughs and advancements. This includes the lightest ever Bluetooth headset — Jabra Eclipse (5.5 grams), the super tough Jabra STEEL with a first time ever 5-year warranty, the unique neckband feature of the Jabra Halo Fusion that offers ease of convenience and last but not least, the Jabra Sport Pace – the ideal fitness companion when you wish the best of exercising and music in one audio solution.
Jabra Sport Pace features:
- Premium wireless stereo sound
- Integrated Training Management with Jabra Sport Life app
- Dedicated sport life button for on demand updates
- Controls on headset allow users to remote control their music and calls
- Ultra-light at 21.61g
- Built towards US military standard rain, shock, sand and dust resistance (IP54 Rated)
- Connects to 2 devices at same time via Advanced Multiuse
- Long talk & music time
- Available in Red, Blue, Yellow editions
The Jabra Sport Pace retails at RM399 and is now available at ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd, Harvey Norman, Machines and Viewnet Computer Systems.
Jabra STEEL features:
- Comes with unique 5-year warranty
- Dust, water and shock resistant to US military standards (IP54 rated)
- Supreme call quality in rough environments
- Large buttons for easy control
- 30m operating range (phone dependent)
- Up to 6 hours talk time, 10 days standby time & 2 hours charging time (approx.)
- Weighs only 10 grams
- Extra services via the Jabra Assist app: find my headset, set-up guide, battery life and more
The Jabra STEEL retails at RM449 and is now available at ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd, Harvey Norman, Machines and Viewnet Computer Systems.
Jabra Halo Fusion features:
- Powerful wireless stereo sound
- Make and take phone calls
- Long talk and music time – 6.5 hours talk/music time
- Up to 19 days standby time
- Up to 8 paired devices, connects to 2 devices at same time via Advanced Multiuse™
- Lightweight at 21 grams (0,7 oz)
- Simple one-touch control: controls on headset allow remote control of music and calls
The Jabra Halo Fusion retails at RM249 and is now available at ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd, Harvey Norman, Machines and Viewnet Computer Systems.
Jabra Eclipse features:
- Premium music-grade speaker
- HD Voice* for high definition sound quality (*Network dependent)
- Jabra lightest ever headset, weighing only 5.5 g
- The portable charging case allows you to store your headset and charge on-the-go
- Up to 10 hours of talk time with the charging case (up to 3 hours on headset alone without charging case) and up to 7 days standby time
- Button-free headset interaction
- NFC** for easy pairing (**Phone dependent)
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation
- Smartphone voice control with Siri / Google Now
- Available in Black and White editions
The Jabra Eclipse retails at RM569 and is now available at ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd, Harvey Norman, Machines and Viewnet Computer Systems.
For more information on Jabra products, visit Jabra Malaysia website.