Acer Introduces New Product Portfolio
Acer has unveiled an exciting new product lineup under the “A Touch More Connected” banner at the global press conference at IFA 2014 in Berlin. The new products include two Aspire R series convertible notebooks, two Aspire Switch series 2-in-1 PCs, three Iconia series tablets, and a Liquid series smartphone.
The new product range showcases Acer’s pursuit of excellence while creating outstanding value for users at all price points. Acer is focused on providing the best choice of products, quality and value for everyone at any price point. Putting users’ needs at the center is deeply rooted in Acer’s DNA and heritage.
Acer Corporate President and CEO, Jason Chen said, “By rediscovering our DNA, Acer is providing people with devices which contribute to a better, connected world, especially as we continue to market aggressively our tablets, 2-in-1s and expand our smartphone business.”
Connectivity and the accessibility of the latest technologies to everyone are at the heart of what Acer is practicing.
A Touch More for Everyone
We live in a time of new technologies and form-factors that are improving and facilitating people’s lives. Therefore, Acer strives to break down barriers between people and technology and make its products available as well as affordable for everyone. Acer’s new products target a multitude of needs.
Acer Aspire Notebooks
The new Aspire V Nitro series notebooks, including the Black Edition models, are powerful and elegant for ambitious people who enjoy pure entertainment to go with their creativity. The Aspire R and the Aspire Switch series with multi-modes enhance peoples’ lives for work and play:
- Aspire R 13 Series is a lightweight, convertible notebook featuring Acer’s unique Ezel Aero Hinge™ that allows display to rotate into six different positions. It has the productivity of a traditional notebook with the convenience of a tablet.
- Aspire R 14 Series is the new notebook that makes play, share, display or work, easy. Its 360 degree dual-torque hinge design allows effortless transformation into four different modes for productivity and entertainment needs — notebook, pad, display or tent.
- Aspire Switch series is a range of versatile 2-in-1 notebooks that switch easily between four modes for touch, typing, viewing and sharing. This series has been expanded to include Aspire Switch 11, a 10.1-inch Full HD model.
Acer Iconia Tablets
Acer also has a new line-up of tablets including three outstanding additions:
- Iconia Tab 8 W is an 8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet for productivity and play on the go
- Iconia Tab 10 is a 10-inch tablet for people who prefer a larger screen for personal entertainment. It has designed to provide an immersive entertainment experience where users can enjoy realistic and lifelike stereo sound.
- Iconia One 8 is a new 8-inch tablet for people who want a light and portable tablet which is ideal for dynamic multimedia enjoyment, anywhere. It comes in a multitude of vibrant colours to match the user’s personality.
Acer Liquid Smartphone
The new Liquid Z500 smartphone is added to Acer’s smartphone portfolio for people looking for an affordable device with the latest technologies. It provides the best entertainment anytime and anywhere with its powerful and advanced HD front speakers that deliver outstanding sound with DTS Studio Sound™.
With Acer, everyone can find the product that suits their needs best, while also getting the full package: elegant design, high-quality materials, and the latest technology.
For more information, please visit www.acer.com