Jabra's Latest Bluetooth Music Headsets
Kuala Lumpur (27 August 2014) – If you’ve been thinking about going wireless with your music, here’s the perfect opportunity.
Making its way to Malaysia is the brand new Jabra Step Wireless (RM249) and the white version of the Jabra Rox Wireless (RM469).
Step into a new world for wireless and get rocked with Jabra’s latest offerings that suits your active lifestyle.
Step into Wireless Bluetooth Stereo
Retailing at just RM249 nationwide and weighing a mere 16.5 grams, the Jabra Step Wireless is big on sound, small in the size and easy on the wallet. It’s ideal for wireless newbies who want to listen to music, play games or take and make calls when on the go with high quality stereo sound.
Soft, flexible earhooks and a choice of three types of angled Eargels™ fit naturally into your ears, locking in immersive, stereo sound that’s a pleasure to wear. Being so light, it’s easy to forget it’s even in the ears!
With no cords to get tangled in and resistance to rain and dust, Jabra Step Wireless keeps pace with your lifestyle. Pairing is quick and easy, plus the in-line controls lets you manage calls and music straight from your earbuds. Place your phone in your pocket and enjoy the freedom of wireless sound that lets you get on with life.
Other features include:
- Noise isolating earbuds to lock-in immersive, full sound
- Comes with soft, flexible GelHooks™ three types of EarGels™ (small to large) to ensure a comfy and secure fit
- 4 hours of talk / music time with 144 hours of standby time
- Supports Bluetooth® version 4.0
- Life proof – weather and dust resistant (IP52 rating)
Equally compelling is the new Jabra Rox Wireless White – in-ear stereo wireless earbuds with Dolby® Digital Plus sound enhancement that makes it a fashion statement, and a audio device.
The white version comes after the highly successful launch of the all black variant in March 2014.
At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014, the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology, Jabra Rox Wireless was selected as a CES Innovation Design and Engineering Awards Honoree in the headphones product category. It also bagged the acclaimed Red Dot Product Design 2014 award for excellence, beating almost some 1816 manufacturers and designers from 53 nations.
Inspired by in-ear monitors used by professional musicians to hear themselves perfectly when performing on stage, Jabra Rox Wireless is sculpted and designed to bring full-spectrum sound and maximum bass performance, enabling powerful speakers to deliver truly remarkable audio in rich Dolby® stereo.
Each earbud is home to a powerful 6mm dynamic speaker with passive noise reduction. Users can enjoy music streaming and talk time of up to 5.5 hours and a standby time of 18 days on a single charge. With Multiuse™ Technology, up to 8 devices can be paired and have 2 active connections at any one time.
Key Features of Jabra Rox include:
- Small and lightweight (19gm)
- High definition Dolby® Digital Plus enhanced sound with exclusive Jabra Sound App
- Bluetooth 4.0® and NFC (Near Field Communication Technology)
- In-line controls for easy call and management
- Life proof – weather and dust resistant (IP52 rating); premium materials
- Special feature: Power saving magnets when earbuds are not in use
- 4 sets of ColorCore Eargels™ for personalised comfort and 3 sets of EarWings™ for snug fit
- Speakerphone capability with in-built omni-directional microphone
- Battery life 5.5 hours, stand time 18 days on a single charge
“The way people listen to music and their expectations of audio quality is evolving with the speedy development of mobile communication.
“Whether they are commuting to work or exercising in the gym, using stereo headphones for voice or music is becoming very much part of people’s lives.
“The Jabra Step Wireless and Jabra Rox Wireless are in-ear headphones that are light; dust and sweat-proof and are designed for use during exercise and while on the move,” said Jonathan Tang, Vice President of Consumer Solutions Sales & Marketing, Jabra APAC.
The Jabra Step Wireless and Jabra Rox Wireless (both black and white) – retails for RM249 and RM469 respectively nationwide. For more product information and availability, please visit www.jabra.com.