ViewSonic Launches Professional DLP Projector
(April 22, 2014) –ViewSonic Corp., a global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communication solutions, is devoted to the projectors business for commercial segment with the innovative technologies, and user-friendly design. After the success of its previous commercial projector series, ViewSonic announces the whole new Pro8520HD Full HD 1080p high brightness projector designed for mid- to large-size conference rooms, theaters, museums and exhibition halls. ViewSonic provides the full-featured Pro8520HD as the solution for mid- to large-size enterprises and auditorium needs for professional projection.
ViewSonic’s industry leading projector, Pro8520HD, is a Full HD 1080p model packed with 5,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 (DCR) to ensure every pixel will stay crystal clear on the large venue even with the wide range of brightness settings. With 1.5x all-glass optical zoom lenses, Pro8520HD can cast images up to 40% larger and deliver a higher brightness, sharper images and superior color performance. Pro8520HD provides a multitude of connectivity options such as USB display, wired and wireless LAN display. With its advanced networking capability, the projector can project your presentations or videos using a quick and simple plug-and-play USB connection and automatically detect resolution for the best imaging experience. The HDMI digital input provides ease of connection with audio and video all in one cable. Pro8520HD is guaranteed to project vibrant and clear images, even in high ambient light environments.
Pro8520HD supports a Crestron RoomView® network management system that efficiently controls and manages all the projectors in the system from a central terminal. Through a RJ45 connection, Pro8520HD can simultaneously display inputs from 4 different computer screens, provided all devices are connected to the same intranet. This facilitates the development of synergy among the participants. The versatile interfaces, such as HDMI, RGB, S-video, component inputs and integrated speakers and microphone, allow Pro8520HD to be used as an audiovisual stereo, making it the optimal solution for projection in large lecture rooms, theater conference rooms, and public demo rooms.
“By developing products for different market segments, ViewSonic continues to pioneer in visual technology.” said Max Hsu, PM director for ViewSonic Asia Pacific. “To meet the expectations from mid- to large-size enterprieses, the latest Pro8520HD comes with high lumens, various input options, and versatile connecting interfaces to project vibrant and clear images in all kinds of business occassions and even in lecture halls or hotel ballrooms. With ViewSonis’s exclusive Crestron® e-Control™ and RoomView Express™ control software, IT administrators can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely across a local area network. Pro8520HD is a complete package for commercial segment to redefine the usage of high quality projection and lead a new trend in the market. “
Key Features of Pro8520HD
- 5000 lumens guaranteed to shine anywhere – Packed with 5,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 (DCR), Pro8520HD is guaranteed to project vibrant and clear images, even in high ambient light environments.
- Wireless & Wired LAN display – The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to 4 PCs (The WPD-100 wireless adapter is required for wireless display)
- Stunning picture quality with Full HD 1080p resolution –Native 1080p (1920×1080) resolution is perfect for the sharpest and clearest picture available. Whether for multimedia presentations, graphic design, or video production, Pro8520HD projects crisp details and enhances presentation quality without any distortion or scaling of the original format.
- Centralized LAN Control & Monitoring – For large scale operations such as educational institutes and businesses, IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage multiple projectors remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the included Crestron RoomView Express control software.
- Easy and quick connection via USB Display – Pro8520HD carries an USB Display function that provides an alternative way to set up your presentation easily and quickly by connecting your laptop to Pro8520HD through an USB cable.
- Dual HDMI for true digital picture clarity – Equipped with dual HDMI inputs, Pro8520HD delivers the highest picture and sound quality without any degradation. It’s perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops, computers,and Blu-ray DVD players.
- PC-less JPG slideshows – Jump start your presentations without waiting for your PC to boot up. With a PC-less slideshows feature, you can enjoy pictures or images directly from a USB flash drive without a PC
- BrilliantColor technology – ViewSonic integrates BrilliantColor™ technology into Pro8520HD to construct digital colors that deliver stunning, vibrant images. The advanced 5-segment color wheel specifically enriches the performance of yellow and further augments overall color reproduction to ensure a defined picture quality.
- Wide 1.5x optical zoom adjustment – Pro8520HD features a 1.5x all-glass optical zoom lens that enables it to cast images up to 40% larger than a conventional projector, rendering greater flexibility when mounted to the ceiling.