Brocade At Interop 2014
KUALA LUMPUR (1 April 2014) – Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) today announced that it will play a strong role expanding the industry mindshare of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) as an exhibitor at Interop Las Vegas from March 31 to April 4, 2014.
As a leader in the evolution of data center networking, Brocade will highlight how organizations can design tomorrow’s network today and embrace the operational benefits of NFV and SDN via a series of demonstrations at its booth (#2051).
In addition, Brocade is a supporting provider of InteropNet, the best-practices network that is built every year to provide high-speed Internet access for the Conference and Expo.
Brocade will showcase live demonstrations on Ethernet Fabrics, Brocade® HyperEdge Architecture® with Aruba, Brocade Vyatta® vRouter and Brocade Virtual ADX®, OpenStack, and Brocade Network Subscription.
Brocade representatives will present on the following topics:
- Jon Hudson Brocade Principal Engineer, will participate on a panel that will explore ways for IT to thrive in its role of internal service provider, via the use of new and emerging technologies that offer unprecedented levels of efficiency, automation and scalability.
- Wednesday, April 2 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Curt Beckmann, Brocade Principal Architect, will discuss what matters for SDN infrastructure planning and what you can do to take risk out of your infrastructure decision-making.
- Wednesday, April 2 from 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- David Meyer, Brocade Service Provider CTO and Chief Scientist, will help the audience understand robustness, fragility and complexity in the context of how networks are connected. Network architects and operators will be able to re-evaluate their current network designs and processes.
- Friday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Interop Las Vegas 2014
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
- All Demonstrations: Brocade Booth #2051
- All Speaking Sessions: Lagoon H
- For real-time updates, follow @BRCDCommEvents and the official event hash tag on Twitter: #Interop.