Get Office 365 & Win A 60" LED TV
KUALA LUMPUR (18 March 2014) – Microsoft’s Office Division has been keeping busy: Since Office 365 Home Premium was launched last year, the subscription-based productivity suite has grown to more than 3.5 million subscribers (the latest tally reported as part of its second quarter fiscal 2014 numbers); up from October 2013, when Microsoft announced that there were more than 2 million Office 365 Home Premium subscribers. With further enhancements recently added to Office 365 Home Premium – namely, the ability to share the benefits of a user’s Office 365 subscription with four other members of their household – Microsoft Malaysia has launched a campaign to celebrate the momentum, inviting contest participants to score a 60” LED TV and more.
Everyone Gets More: Share The Benefits Of Office 365 With Four Others
Office 365 subscribers can now more easily share the benefits of their Office 365 subscription, which can now be shared by up to 5 people, to be installed across 5 different PCs or Macs and 5 mobile devices, all through one subscription; bringing even more value to families.
- Each member will now have a unique account name and password
- Get 20 GB of SkyDrive storage for each member’s personal account, for up to 100 GB per subscription
- Users remain in control, and can add or remove members anytime
- Can use any available Office installs for PC, Mac, and mobile devices
- Gets their own account page where they can install Office and view and manage their own installs
This now means that, through one subscription, each of the five users will get their own 20GB of OneDrive for a total of 100GB of additional storage, in addition to five installs of the latest office suite and 60 free Skype world calling credits.
“In the past, it has been common for families and friends to share a single desktop computer. We know that today this is a declining trend particularly because of the high growth of mobile device adoption. But this shouldn’t mean abandoning the advantages and cost-savings of shared technology resources completely, especially with the power of the cloud, which enables sharing across different form factors and geographies,” says Tony Leong, Microsoft Office Division Business Group Leader for Microsoft Malaysia.
Kickoff Your Office 365 Experience And Score A 60” LED TV
Inviting more Malaysians to experience the productivity gains enjoyed by over 3.5 million Office 365 Home Premium, Microsoft Malaysia has kicked off a campaign for new users to score a 60-inch LED TV and more, just in time for the upcoming football season.
Among the prizes offered are:
- Grand Prize x 1: LG Full HD LED TV 60” worth RM4,999
- 2nd Prize x 5: Nokia Lumia 1520 worth RM1,999
- 3rd Prize x 8: Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera worth RM1,199
- Consolation Prize x 20: Nike Travelling Bags worth RM250
To enter, participants will need to:
- Purchase any eligible Office 365 product from now until 22nd June 2014
- Complete the entry form and attach a copy of the original receipt or invoice
- To participate in the ‘Kick Off 365’ Contest, contestants must count the total amount of footballs in a given picture, answer a simple question and complete the slogan in not more than 30 words
- Submit entry forms and proof of purchase via fax, postal mail or hand delivery before 29th June 2014
- Prize winners will be informed via phone or email.