Speedo's New Year Resolution
Kuala Lumpur (20 January 2013) – If getting fit and staying healthy is one of your New Year resolutions, then swimming might just be the answer to it. Swimming is a great cardio exercise for everyone as it is easy on the body especially the joints. Regular swimming can burn anywhere between 200 and 350 calories per half hour. It can also burn fat plus tone and strengthen muscles effectively. To accomplish your goal, Speedo, the world’s leading swimwear brand has a fantastic range of products for you.
From Training Aids, which help to tone the body and improve swimming technique to goggles featuring Speedo’s best fitting goggle technology ever and even underwater MP3 players, Speedo has great gear to inspire people to swim and get ahead of that New Year fitness regime.
Speedo Aquabeat underwater MP3 player
- Available in a 4GB model to store around 2,000 sized MP3s, the Speedo Aquabeat 2 offers MP3 features such as playlist creation and shuffle modes with a water resistance of up to three metres. The MP3 player also boasts radio and stopwatch functions.
- Speedo Aquabeat 2 introduces a screen for the first time, making it easier than ever to find the perfect playlist to suit the swimmer, causing minimum disruption.
- Easily attachable to swimsuits, watershorts and even goggles, the Speedo Aquabeat 2 is designed to provide optimum comfort and minimum disruption whilst swimming, it also floats straight back to the surface when dropped in the pool or sea.
- Available now in three colours at the recommended retail price of RM699, the Speedo Aquabeat 2 comes complete with waterproof headphones, USB cord and a carry case.
- Speedo Biofuse Power Paddles are ideal for increasing upper body strength.
- Speedo Biofuse Training Fins can improve leg strength and speed.
- Speedo Biofuse Finger Paddles are designed to encourage correct hand positioning in the water, which improves stroke technique.
- The Speedo Biofuse Power Paddles, Biofuse Training Fins and the Biofuse Finger Paddles are now available at the recommended retail price of RM69, RM119 and RM49 respectively.
Speedo Aquapure Goggle
- The Speedo Aquapure is the latest model to feature Speedo’s premium goggle technology, IQ Fit™, Speedo’s most advanced goggle technology to date.
- The Speedo Aquapure provides a true ‘3D’ goggle seal moulded to the contours of the face, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit for every swimmer.
- The Speedo Aquapure goggles help swimmers to achieve an accurate fit for every session thanks to a flexible soft-frame construction, featuring hypoallergenic material and a tensioning scale.
- The Aquapure is available in unisex and female specific styles, with a choice of colours that enable swimmers to mix and match with swimwear and other accessories.
- The Speedo Aquapure and the Aquapure Mirror are now available at the recommended retail price of RM79 and RM89 respectively.
Speedo Aquapulse Max Goggle
- Aquapulse Max goggle with IQ Fit is a brand new goggle technology developed using the results of over 90 3D scans of human heads.
- Designed to offer a secure fit around the eye and eliminating problems with leakage, while the added security of the seal means that less strap tension is required, heightening the comfort of wearing the goggle.
- For added comfort, the goggle also provides a flexible soft frame construction and hypoallergenic material with an innovative tensioning scale to help swimmers quickly achieve a secure and accurate fit for every session.
- The sleek and cool design gives swimmers an on-trend and fashionable look combined with a superior goggle technology.
- All Speedo goggles boast UV protection safeguarding swimmers against the potentially harmful effects of the sun’s rays.
- The Speedo Aquapulse Max and Aquapulse Max Mirror are available now at the recommended retail price of RM89 and RM99 respectively.
Also available is The Learn To Swim range for kids, which offers a comprehensive selection of swimwear, accessories, toys and teaching aids.
Speedo Learn To Swim
- The ‘Learn To Swim’ range offers a comprehensive selection of swimwear, accessories, toys and teaching aids.
- It features a wide selection of children’s swimwear, including the Sea Squad Floatsuit, which is available in blue or pink. It also includes the Sea Squad Swim Vest, which gives learners all the buoyancy they need to stay safely afloat, yet doesn’t restrict them from making proper swimming strokes.
- The new Sea Squad Mask uses Speedo Biofuse® technology: super-soft, gel-like materials that ensure a reliable and comfortable seal on little faces.
- The Sea Squad Mask also has a single vision window, so there’s nothing to distract kids from having a great view and a great time in the water.
- The Speedo Sea Squad Floatsuit, Sea Squad Swim Vest and the Sea Squad Mask are now available at the recommended retail price of RM99, RM69 and RM59.
The Learn To Swim range also introduces children to the Speedo Sea Squad, a group of five fun and educational characters that kids love. The colourful Tentacle Boy, Shark Girl, Bubble Baby, Dive Boy and Octo Miss characters are designed to inspire children to swim so parents and kids can enjoy fun and safe time in the water together.
For more details on Learn To Swim go to http://www.speedo.com/en/seasquadlearntoswim/
Speedo concept shops are located in Empire Gallery, Gurney Plaza, Pavilion, Setia City Mall, The Gardens Mall, and 1 Utama Shopping Centre.