Samsung Introduces A New Retail Experience in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur (September 11, 2013) – Samsung Malaysia Electronics, today, announced the launch of the new Samsung Experience Store in Malaysia. Located in The Gardens Mall, the store will bring an entirely new perspective to the interaction between consumers and Samsung products.
Commenting on the launch, Kwon Jae Hoon, Managing Director of Samsung Malaysia Electronics said, “As a brand, we strive to provide consumers with enriching experiences; be it through our products or services. With the new Samsung Experience Store, we aim to give individuals and families a unique retail experience in discovering Samsung technologies and showcase how the brand transforms lives through innovation.”
The launch of the new Samsung Experience Store showcased what consumers can expect when they visit the store – a combination of unique product experiences with multiple interactive zones to enhance the retail experience.
- Kids Zone – This zone is allocated for children to express their artistic creativity through Samsung gadgets.
- Smart Care – Convenience comes to the fore with Smart Care, a customer service centre for people to seek assistance on software upgrade, repairs, product consultation and setup of a new Samsung device.
- Content Zone – Consumers can enjoy Samsung’s range of contents and services through the availability of Samsung Hub and exciting content including video, music, book and games.
- Interactive Walls – Two large interactive walls, utilising cutting-edge motion control technology, allow consumers to interact with Samsung content and services.
- Product Experiential Zone (Smart Table) – The latest Samsung devices, be it cameras, notebook or smartphones, are displayed for people to explore the devices in-depth.
- Smart Home – Recreating a modern yet homely lifestyle setting, Smart Home allows people to experience the latest Samsung gadgets such as the Samsung HomeSync, GALAXY Camera, ATIV Book 5 and the GALAXY Tab 3 in a welcoming environment.
- Smart Academy – This in-store workshop area gives tutorials to customers on familiarising themselves with their Samsung gadgets and services.