Jabra Unveils Jabra Sport Wireless+
Kuala Lumpur, 24 September 2013 – Jabra today announces the Jabra Sport Wireless+, the newest version of the highly successful Jabra Sport, geared for performance-oriented sports users who want to stay connected to music and calls with total freedom of movement.
Move to the beat with the Jabra Sport Wireless+, the ideal headset and training companion designed for even the most extreme workouts. Athletes and sports enthusiasts can count on stress-free exercise sessions – no wires that get in the way, no chance of earphones or headset falling off, and most importantly, outstanding sound quality with AM3D Power Bass audio post-processing to power every workout. With the built-in FM radio that stores stations and easy to use controls, users enjoy a wider variety of music options to accompany every workout. A single charge provides up to 4.5 hours of music listening or talk time with 5 days standby time.
Certified Military Grade IP54 for rain, dust and shock protection, Jabra Sport Wireless+ is available in Malaysia for RRP RM 499 at authorized retailers such as Machines, Connect Store, Challenger and Radioshack.
Molded to Fit Perfectly
Embrace exercise without the hassle of wires and no fear of earphones falling out, the Jabra Sport Wireless+ is designed to lock in securely and comfortably. Choose from seven eargel design options for ultimate comfort. With a behind-the-ear shape and a highly personalized fit, users can stay focused on their workouts while enjoying optimum sound quality.
As five-time Ironman World Champion, Craig “Crowie” Alexander enthused: “I love Jabra Sport for its sound quality, secure and comfortable fit and its rain, dust and shock protection capabilities. Most of all, I like that my equipment works as hard as I do… it’s all about performance.”
Tapping into the Power of Music
With the world-class Bluetooth technology and built-in FM radio of the Jabra Sport Wireless+, sports enthusiasts can explore a wider variety of music options, switching and storing stations to customize individual listening experience with easy to use controls. Along with A2DP technology and AM3D Power Bass audio post-processing, this headset amps up every workout, directing sound straight into the ears with noise isolating ear-gels. The result: crisp and outstanding audio.
Kick into Higher Gear
Weather and dust-proofed and shock resistant to military standards, Jabra Sport Wireless+ is made to perform fearlessly under pressure. Unlike any other, this ruggedised headset can withstand being dropped from a height of 1.5 meters, being bent 5000 times, and its neck cable being pulled at with a 3kg force.
Motivation at Your Fingertips
Enhance and improve performance with each workout with the Endomondo Sports Tracker Application for Smartphones. With simple taps on Jabra Sport Wireless+, users can get easy verbal updates that track speed, distance and lap times. The Endomondo app is compatible with all iPhone®, BlackBerry® and Android™ handsets.
Key Features and Specifications of the Jabra Sport Wireless+
- Wireless freedom through Bluetooth 3.0 technology with answer/end call, three way dialing, last number redial, volume up/down, and skip track functionality
- Optimised comfort made for sports and an active lifestyle
- Military Grade Rain, Dust and Shock protection, IP54
- Integrated FM receiver with auto-search so you can listen to your favourite radio stations and channel storage
- AM3D Power Bass for an enhanced music experience
- Exclusive features when used with Endomondo Sports Tracker (3 months free subscription)
- Instant feedback: get your Endomondo workout status read aloud through your headset
- Workout control: pause your Endomondo workout at the press of a button
- 7 different pairs of Ultimate Comfort Eargels for optimal, personal fit
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 5 days of standby time
- Advanced Multiuse, pairs with up to 8 devices; two active connections at a time
- Size (LWH): 63.5 mm, 12.3 mm, 43.2 mm; Weight: 25 g
- Available in standard and Made for iPhone , iPad, and iPod Touch versions