Brightstar Corporation Running Blackberry Trade-In Program
Malaysia (4 September 2013) – Brightstar Corporation, an official distributor for BlackBerry is currently running a trade-in program to offer its customers a cost-effective way to upgrade their existing smartphone. Under this program, customers can get a rebate of up to MYR 1,800* when they trade in selected phone and purchase a new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone*.
Those who are interested to participate in the trade-in program should visit a Brightstar retail outlet and submit their trade-in smartphones for assessment. The retail assistant will then assess the smartphone and quote the price and balance amount payable (if any) for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone. If the offer is agreeable, the retail assistant will process the trade-in transaction and purchase.
The BlackBerry® Z10 trade up program will be available at all Brightstar outlets from 21 August to 30 September 2013.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Trade-in prices for selected smartphones listed in http://www.brightstarcorp.com.my/priceme/ may vary according to the condition of the actual smartphone at point of assessment.
- Fake smartphones are NOT eligible for trade-in
- Only one (1) unit of trade-in smartphone is permitted for one (1) unit of BlackBerry Z10 purchase at authorized participating retailers
- Only Brightstar-distributed BlackBerry Z10 smartphones are eligible of this program