WD Shares The Joy Of Hari Raya With Consumers
12th August 2013 – In light of the upcoming Hari Raya celebration, WD® in Malaysia is giving consumers the opportunity to win a new My Passport® Ultra™ portable hard drive and special Hari Raya hampers through an online contest.
Aptly named “Save Your Celebration with WD”, the contest encourages consumers to capture, share and store their precious Hari Raya moments, so they can relive the celebration after the festive season.
From 12th – 19th August 2013, consumers can follow these simple steps to participate:
- Visit WD Malaysia Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WDMalaysia and click on the link to the contest site.
- Upload a photo that best represents Hari Raya to them.
- In not more than 30 words, tell us ‘How will the My Passport Ultra help you save your memories and moments this Hari Raya celebration?’.
Attractive prizes will be awarded to participants with the best photo and slogan:
- First Prize: My Passport Ultra 1 TB portable hard drive (worth RM279) and a special Hari Raya hamper (worth RM150).
- Second and Third Prize: My Passport Ultra 500 GB portable hard drive (worth RM219) along with a Hari Raya hamper (worth RM150) for each winner.
- Five Consolation Prizes: Jusco Shopping Vouchers (worth RM100).
“Great memories and precious moments during festive seasons like Hari Raya are best documented, either by photos or videos,” said Susan Chong, Senior Sales Manager, WD Branded Products, Malaysia. “With My Passport Ultra portable hard drives, consumers can store their greatest moments and share with their loved ones and friends whenever and wherever they are; and have the peace of mind that their photos and multimedia content are safely kept.”
My Passport Ultra delivers USB 3.0 performance and high capacity in a sleek design. It features WD SmartWare™ Pro automatic backup software for back up to the drive itself or to your Dropbox™ account. Secure your files with password protection and hardware encryption. It is the ideal companion for anyone who needs to take their digital content on the road.
More information about My Passport Ultra portable hard drive may be found on the company’s website at http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=1000.