ADATA Intros New Overclocking RAM
Taipei, Taiwan (July 31th, 2013) – ADATA™ Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, announced today the launch of the latest XPG™ V2 series overclocking memory, running at a stellar 3100 megahertz. This new product’s dual channel is designed to bring ultimate performance to gamers using Intel™ Core™ fourth-generation processors and the latest Z87 platform.
The XPG 3100 V2 is the result of special cooperation with Asrock, and suitable for all motherboards that employ the enthusiast oriented Z87 chipset. Due to strict compatibility testing and QVL (Qualified Vendor List) certification, the modules can be directly overclocked using XMP (EXtreme Memory Profile) to the highest frequency of 3100Mhz. This unprecedented speed will gratify those who always seek an edge in boosting system performance.
The new XPG V2 product specifically targets the world’s gamers with unmatched speed and unique cooling efficiency, fully meeting the specific needs that arise from overclocked performance. Not only can speeds of 3100MHz be reached, but bandwidth can attain rates of up to 24,800MB/second, once again breaking through top performance levels for overclocking memory.
- Supports Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) version 1.3
- Supports dual channel mode
- RoHS compliant
- Complies with JEDEC standards.
- Uses high-quality 8-layer printed circuit boards and aluminum heat sink, effectively reducing the memory module temperature
- Adopts Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT) thermal technology for heat dispersal
- Supports Intel Core processors and the latest fourth-generation Z87 platform